Communities Against a Radioactive Environment
Nuclear Abolition and Policy
- The Acronym Institute
- AJ Muste Memorial Institute
- Alliance for Nuclear Accountability
- British American Security Information Council
- Campaign For A Nuclear Weapons Free World
- The Committee For Nuclear Responsibility
- Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety
- Institute for Energy & Environmental Research (IEER) - "Where Science and Democracy Meet"
- Joe Carson vs. the DOE - An eight-time prevailing whistleblower just keeps winning...when will DOE get the message?
- Los Alamos Study Group
- Natural Resources Defense Council, and their nuclear weapons and waste pages. Also see Weaponeers of Waste, A Critical Look at the Bush Administration Energy Department's Nuclear Weapons Complex and the First Decade of Science-Based Stockpile Stewardship.
- The Nevada Desert Experience and a spiritual basis for opposition to nuclear testing, waste, transportation, war.
- Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Nuclear Free Future Month
- Nuclear Watch of New Mexico
- Parliamentary Network for Nuclear Disarmament, a non-partisan forum for parliamentarians and about parliamentary actions on nuclear disarmament issues.
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- POGO, the Project On Government Oversight
- Project Vote Smart, government & politics in State of California
- Proposition One Links to Anti-Nuclear Web Sites
- The Radioactivist Campaign (TRAC) - measuring radiation levels around the perimeter of DOE facilities across the U.S.
- RadWaste, the directory of nuclear information on the web.
- Shundahai Network
- Western States Legal Foundation - monitors and analyzes U.S. nuclear weapons programs and policies and related high technology energy and weapons programs, with a focus on the national nuclear weapons laboratories.