Click here to download this document as a pdf.
- Janis Kate Turner, President, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1985. Represents Tri-Valley CAREs in Dept. of Energy/EPA Superfund cleanup proceedings involving Livermore Lab. Current substitute teacher. Retired Livermore public school teacher.
- Pamela Richard, Vice President, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2005. Liaison to Native American Communities. Manages Tri-Valley CAREs’ volunteer neighborhood outreach activities. Currently a respite employee for disabled children.
- Stephanie Ericson, Treasurer, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1990. Liaison to Dublin City Council; IBEW Hall, and Tri-Valley events. Retired journalist.
- Gail Reiger, Secretary, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Currently working for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Liaison to Tracy and Central Valley City Councils, community groups and events.
- Nick Chan, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2010. Currently working as a contract attorney for law firms, corporations, and non-profits. Liaison to young professional organizations and South Bay attorneys.
- Elena Dorabji, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2001. Political science instructor at Santa Clara University, San Jose State, and De Anza College. On statewide bargaining team, CSU and CA Faculty Association. Liaison to South Bay communities, academic institutions and women’s groups.
- Jo Ann Frisch, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1988. Retired from staff position at Sunol Regional Wilderness. Illustrator for Tri-Valley CAREs’ artwork and creative tasks.
- Marylia Kelley, co-founder and member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1983.Serves as the group’s Executive Director 1985-present. Background in management and journalism.
- Loulena Miles, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 1995. Former Staff Attorney for Tri-Valley CAREs, 2000-2008. Assists Tri-Valley CAREs with community publications; liaison to East Bay groups and environmental attorneys. Currently estate planning lawyer at Miles & Torres Associates.
- Alison Forrest, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Currently working in Third Party Administration. Liaison to college students, youth, and East Bay organizations.
- Jene McCovey, member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2012. Yurok tribal member and adviser to the Yurok Natural Resources and Social Services Committees. Currently employed at CSU Humboldt in environment department. Liaison to Northern CA women’s and environmental groups and Native American networks.
- Diana Milligan. Member of Tri-Valley CAREs since 2015. Participates in Tri-Valley CAREs strategic planning. Former social worker and background in political activism and social work with nonprofits.